The webinar contained great information that I can use immediately to improve the services that we offer.
- Stella Woodroffe, PhD, LMHC, Director, Access-Ability Services, Kingsborough Community College
Information presented has already resulted in a proposal to change one of the institutional policies. Thank you for the timely and pertinent info!
- Laura Pate, Coordinator- Disabled Student Services, San Juan College
Excellent presentation - my brain is still spinning over the amount of information covered in the time slot. Amazing!!
- Cheryl H. Worley, M.S., Manager, Disability Services, University of Houston-Victoria
Always outstanding and leaving us asking for more!!
- Pamela Moschini, Director Office of Disability Services, Muhlenberg College
Always worthwhile. Excellent!
- Joseph O’Neill, Coordinator of Disability Resources, Massachusetts Bay Community College
We could listen to Salome talk all day about the issues we face as disability professionals.
- Dr. Lauren Sebel, Director, Student Accessibility, Austin Community College
I've learned critical information even from Salome Heyward's e-mails that advertise the webinars. This was my first actual webinar. Fabulous!
- Maureen Rafferty, M.A., Student Access Services Specialist, Arapahoe Community College
The information provided in Salome's webinars is timely, extremely useful and relevant to many college and university personnel. We are able to receive 90 minutes of valuable education in the field of disability support services through Salome's webinars. We include other pertinent individuals at our institution in these webinars. It has promoted better understanding, collaborative efforts for education and improved services to students.
- Bunnie Johnson-Messelt, Director of Disability Services, North Dakota State University
Invaluable to my position and office for serving disabled students and development for faculty and the institutional compliance. We are the experts on the campus with these webinars.
- Dr. Rita Worral, Director of Student Support Services/Disability Services, Indiana State University
Excellent information! Providing reference to the court cases puts the information into context for everyday use. As always, excellent presentation.
- Dianne Franklin, Director of ADA/EEO, Pima County Community College District
I like the format. I can stay up to date on what is happening in the field without spending thousands on trips. This is a good value for the money.
- Valerie Wolfe, Manager of Disability Resource, Madisonville Community College
…this resource, especially court cases and communication with you, is invaluable and has provided credibility and preparation for issues that come up.
- Rita Worrall, Ph.D., Director Student Support Services/Disability Services, Indiana State University
Thanks so much for your quick reply. Always nice to know that you're there with a helpful response.....
- Deborah L. Cohen, Director of AccessAbility Services, Mount Holyoke College